* Enjoy A Thief Bully Mark Sheppard, "The Great" Summer Finale (* We Fight For You Here)



Like a bad penny - even if Mark Sheppard argue that the characterization! - Jim Sterling is back on TNT this Sunday at 9/8c leverage. The wrinkle this time: instead of attacking piracy or the last prank Nate, the pound sterling commissions, wanting it to keep something of value in the wrong hands.

Adjusting the bite Grand is a chess tournament in Dubai, where Nate checks company, after all the work companion Parker to infiltrate a security system, even if deprived of its best assets. However, Sterling is secretly playing the band as pawns? TVLine spoke very reluctant spoiler, born in London Sheppard about his role in the final mid-season drama.

TVLINE | We are here, four seasons ... Do you back when you started that Sterling would be repeated so long?

Curiously, yes. It may seem strange to say this, but the circumstances in which I participated in the leverage was so wonderful. There was a phone call, an investigation of my availability, there was no audience .... I was on my way back from a motorcycle rally in Sturgis [South Dakota], and they were like, "Well, you start to Thursday!" He was a character that was created, in essence, thinking of me, so it was fantastic. I walked all the [third episode of the series] "two work horses" and had never known [executive producer] Dean [Devlin] and he's like, "Pleasure to meet you - Want to play English or Irish" I'm like, "It will be fun" I was very protective of the pound sterling, and I always had this sense, the first scene? Significantly shot - at the end of "two horses" when Nate pounds at home - there was a huge background between them.

TVLINE | Law, you almost feel that Nate Sterling needs in his life, Nate needs of the pound. One needs the other to coexist.

Therefore, it resonates with viewers, and that's what I like to play. Tim [Hutton] and I have a very interesting relationship, as Nate and Sterling, and it's a mutual respect and total distrust! [Laughs] And yet, there is a total confidence in what they can trust each other completely. We know very well. It seems to be terribly painful for the people for the people around them, but ... [Laughs]

TVLINE | Sterling is like the proverbial bad penny.

No, it's good! This is what the kids get hurt. Sterling is good. I am the hero cool! It's just that everyone hates me. It is true that you can not play as a villain - "Oh, it's bad" - but his form is absolutely parallel to the [team Nate] - are quite parallel - which I think is fascinating.

TVLINE |. Tee up for this Sunday's episode "Gambit" Nate crew is hired by, of all people, the British pound?

What is so surprising? What's so special about that, please. Sterling is well aware of the capabilities of the team, and Sterling is the crisis of the moment. And 'to rotate some of the procedures, which means they usually do his job, that's one of the well-known communities, who know how to handle the situation. Who better to go than Nate?

TVLINE | Yes, but if I'm Nate, I do not take the job. I smell a rat.

Noooo .... What is the problem here? There is something fishy.

TVLINE | So what is this "Keep my enemies closer"?

It is not an enemy. Sterling is not an enemy. This is something to do - and there is some element of leverage to play, then there is a reason why they do it. If you think this way is simply, "Do not shoot the messenger." Nate knows that it is law, so if I needed anything is what you need and there is plenty of suspicion. [Co-creator of leverage John] Rogers said: "As for the pound sterling and Nate in competition, each of them admit that the others come second." I am the person who Nate is probably the least afraid of that trade.

TVLINE | Can we see a new side to Sterling in this episode?

Who knows? Maybe. If we start playing with this [question], we have to start playing a show. You know, I got my name from the credits in these programs often deliberately to protect the fact that there is something to reveal. The first question that [John] Rogers, "We are taking my name?" He said, "No." Are we to say that I'm back? "Of course!" So we do it big for a change. I will say this: it's a great episode, an episode extremely simple, and goes a long way to explain much of what is happening with the characters, so I think fans of leverage really, really like this. I remember reading the script and said: "It will be very good." And finally, working with [director Jonathan] Frakes after so many years ....

TVLINE | As a final summer, how about this episode ends noted, adds a new wrinkle on Nate / Sterling relationship?

I definitely did not say anything about it! [Laughs] And 'mid-season [end], you know, that will be revealed. This is a great episode, and you can say that ignored the history of the characters. Most people would change the characters to open up their relationship, but instead, they reveal more and more pieces. And the actress, who is great to play with.

And what I liked about this show is that instead of having to become friends or we kill each other, something ridiculously useless, all you have done is keep the same characters and droplets showed how they got there.

He and my father [William Morgan Sheppard] collaborated with [Star Trek] Next Generation, so I walk around the set and says, "Ah, less talent and Sheppards ...", which made me laugh. He is so fun to play.

* Enjoy A Thief Bully Mark Sheppard, "The Great" Summer Finale (* We Fight For You Here), Lainnya

* Enjoy A Thief Bully Mark Sheppard, "The Great" Summer Finale (* We Fight For You Here)
4/ 5
Oleh