Rachel Zoe: I Was A Pusher Baby!

Rachel Zoe Baby

The celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe says it is "living proof" that women can juggle a successful career and a family together.

The new mother wants her 5-month-old son Skyler Morrison trailer for the upcoming weeks fashionable in Europe and New York, she tells ET Canada, adds: ". I only spent a night away from him, since he was born "

Zoe - the conclusion highlighted in the decision to have a child - now called a "baby push 'and this advice to women considering having children:" If you think "Should I? No? "You must!"

The designer, 39, has good things to say about motherhood, and all nighters.

"And 'the greatest thing in the world," she tells ET. "Every day I ask my husband [Rodger Berman], 'And' possible for more than kissing your child? "I literally kiss her 200 times a day. It is not normal!"

"It changes your life," she said. "He can do it upside down and backwards, but the best way possible. The difference is that you worry because you can change your life for the best reason in the world ... It is all about."

The star of Bravo "The Rachel Zoe Project says she keeps Skyler prim - but it is already getting ready for his rejection by his fashion tips.

"I put him in clothes beautiful, but they are soft and comfortable. I think he's going to rebel and just like," I'm wearing a football uniform, "she says with a laugh ". "I wear Adidas and Nike, Mom. That's all."

In fact, however, it is well with Zoe.

"I'm going to have to deal with it, because children need to express themselves," he says. "I do not want to control that way. The style is the best way to tell who you are without having to open your mouth."
Rachel Zoe And Ken Downing Of Neiman Fashion Talk

Rachel Zoe: I Was A Pusher Baby!, Lainnya

Rachel Zoe: I Was A Pusher Baby!
4/ 5
Oleh