Kevin Hart, "Laugh At My Pain" Marks The Big-screen Comedy Stand-up Debut


Kevin Hart

Known as one of the first comedians of today, Kevin Hart has carved its own niche in the industry. Earlier this year, Hart began a tour of 90 cities in the hit comedy called "laughing at my pain." During the visit, a stop in Los Angeles Nokia Theatre put on the record books as the first African-American actress network of more than $ 1.1 million in ticket sales in two days, calling Eddie Murphy in the slot superior.

"I try not to think about. And 'huge, but I'm one of those guys who is trying to stay unaware of his success," Hart told the Huffington Post recently. "When you think about it, that if you get caught up in things that make you think you 're over the world. When you do not recognize it, it is easier for you to maintain a humble attitude and keep working and try to achieve all these objectives that you set for yourself. "

The fact that the same humble attitude that shows through the Hart, a film version of his play. September 9 release (his company Hartbeat Productions and Code Black Entertainment) says that using a native of Philadelphia back to the City of Brotherly Love, where he was greeted by a series of problems as a child, including abuse of drugs of his father. Fortunately, the 33-year-old, managed to turn this pain into something fun childhood his audience.

"Laugh at my pain" is basically a film where I talk about the pain I went through my childhood, "he said." I move a lot of questions, I chose not to talk for a while . As I have grown and matured, I found a way to let my audience in my life as a whole. So I talk about my mother goes, my father was on drugs, I'm divorce, my children - there are so many things out there. "

Comedian-turned-actress says she and her father are now in better condition. In fact, Hart, activated his father is a stand-out phrases: "Okay, okay, okay," her routine, and also took the initiative in the film of his father. "Me and my dad are cool. He did a lot, has made mistakes and learn from them. At the end of the day, I would not be here if it were not for him, so I have no grudge against my father. I love him to support and death. "

In addition to his great stand-up debut next month, Ambassador Ford Motors is now filming the movie adaptation of Steve Harvey's best-selling report, "Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man," which also starred Taraji Henson, and Michael Ealy.

"I play a guy named Cedric. And basically I'm an ex-married man, who has recently gone through a divorce," he revealed. "And since the divorce, I was kind of a bitter taste in my mouth when it comes to relationships. So, I'm kind of a negative to my friends and women that have to do."

"So the whole movie, I realize that my friends are developing as men and are happy with these women. So I start thinking about my life and if I made the right choice, I can go back and get my wife back. But it is really good and is told from the male perspective, which is cool. "

"Think like a man," directed by Tim Story and produced by Will Packer, Steve Harvey, Rushion McDonald and Rob Hardy, hits theaters in April 2012.

SEE:

Kevin Hart, "Laugh At My Pain" Marks The Big-screen Comedy Stand-up Debut, Lainnya

Kevin Hart, "Laugh At My Pain" Marks The Big-screen Comedy Stand-up Debut
4/ 5
Oleh